AR Executive (South Asia or China Market)
HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986652
- Contact customers to manage their debt level and to collect outstanding balances
- Review and analyse customer accounts and ensure incoming receipts are allocated as per remittance received
- Liaise with clients on payment discrepancies
- Manage customer queries and resolve issues together with centralized litigation team
- Liaise with customer master data team to ensure data quality and completeness
- Manage suspension of clients repeatedly rejecting payment
- Manage bankrupt and non-responsive client to be sent to global recovery team in Palma
- Minimize bad debt and recommend/justify small amount write-offs
- Monitor account credit limits and propose modifications if necessary
- Assist/Advise Sales department on collections related issues
- Provide weekly update on top customer balances
- Higher Education in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 4years of experience in Accounts Receivable or in a similar position in a similar capacity
- Working Experience in China or South Asia or have handled China or South Asia clients
- Advanced level using MS Office applications (advanced Excel)
- Excellent negotiation skills, client oriented
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Analytical and meticulous, able to work independently and in a team in a fast paced environment
- Culturally sensitive and possess excellent interpersonal skills to deal with various regions
- Team player, detail oriented, results oriented, self-motivated with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize workloads for maximum effectiveness
- Fast Learner with a professional and positive attitude
- Previous experience in working with SAP
- Past experience working in a multi-currency or Hotel industry
- Business level proficiency of other languages are also welcome
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
About HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
The organization is divided into four business units: Bedbank, Transfer & Activity Bank, Destination Management, and New Ventures
- The Bedbank is a key growth driver and the No.1 Global B2B Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline & Hotelopia, operating an online database of over 67,000 hotels in 180 countries.
- The Transfer & Activity Bank provides transfers, activities and experiences under the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango!
- The Destination Management unit comprises the brands Destination Services (Destination Management Companies), Pacific World (Meetings and Events Specialist) and Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist).
- The New Ventures include unique and specialist businesses with remarkable growth potential in their sectors: Roiback (Commercialization, Revenue and Online Marketing Expert), TT Services (Visa Outsourcing) and Carnect (Car Rental Booking Engine and Solutions Provider).
Our international teams pride themselves in making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Hotelbeds Group for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segment of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.