Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
AR & Credit Control Asst. (Up to $4000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033306
EA License No 99C4599
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ensure proper invoicing comply with company policies and of customer's requirement
- Manage and report on changes from credit standards
- Conduct credit checks on customers
- Prepare credit proposals for customers
- Review customer payment trend
- Monitor and manage collection support to sales team by ensuring accurate and proper invoicing/collection
- Prepare Performance analysis and report
- Do planning and forecasting to ensure more efficient procedures
- Min 5-8 years of related experience
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested Candidates, please email your resume to denisetay @recruitexpress.com.sg
Attention to Tay Jia Yu Denise(R1544800)
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates would be shortlisted.