Summit Planners Branch
Founded in 2000, Summit Planners is a comprehensive financial planning organisation that works in conjunction with other financial professionals and institutions to integrate clients with full accounting, auditing, tax, legal referral, estate planning, corporate & individual insurance, banking & finance, investment services, trust, training and real estate services.
We specialise in growing and enhancing businesses and have clients from all aspects of the business community, from small family-run operations to large corporate groups. We provide business solutions and offer a complete range of services that assures improvements to overall business performance. These clients include families, high net worth individuals and SMEs.
We invite applicants for the following position:
Apprentice Management Associate
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032768
Since establishment in 2000, we have impressively shown a dramatic growth and we are looking for YOU to join us as Relationship Manager and be part of our exciting and vibrant team of professionals who are dedicated to excellence that strongly rewards success.
- Foster and build long-term relationship at all levels for revenue growth and customer retention through personalized dedicated services
- Identifying and conduct insightful analysis before customizing financial solutions with attention to adhere to individuals/corporate clients needs
- To provide an integrated financial one-stop experience to clients regarding all Summit corporate financial services
- Propose and identify reciprocal businesses and incubate new business opportunities to synergize with clients in areas of cooperation
- Work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Min Diploma in any fields, preferably in relevant discipline (Business/Banking & Finance/Sales & Marketing Management)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome (in-house training will be provided to successful candidates)
- Immediate availability or within short notice are highly preferred
- Remuneration package, inclusive of an attractive incentive scheme & fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and prior experience