RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Applications Software Support Engineer (MNC / Jurong)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987624
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA2607
Our client is a well-known Security/Payment/Defense solutions Company.
- Provides on-site software support to the system users and Operations Systems and Maintenance team and acceptance test activities;
- Provides first level of triage of any software defects reported by customers or staff on-site and carries out in depth investigations into the root cause of defective system behaviour
- Creates tools and procedures or templates for: Streamlining operation of the systems; Documenting changes to the system; Maintaining smooth operation of the system
- Provides concise reports to applications team members at oversea (ANZ & Europe) for defect resolution and for future feature development;
- Contribute, in the Software Group and Engineering Department, to continuous improvement of Software Engineering processes.
- Passionate about producing high quality, robust, functional software
- Contribute to SDLC
- Assist in preparation of design specifications and interface control documents (UML, sysML)
- Analyses project problems and produces a realistic schedule to address the issues
- Applies a test driven approach to software design and development at all levels
- Supervises and mentors software engineers
- Compliance to Health and Safety
- Five years minimum proven experience in software application development or software support.
- Experience working with customers, understanding their issues and managing their expectations.
- Experience troubleshooting software systems and solving problems.
- Experience identify issues by analysing data and writing software tools to enable the efficient analysis of complex system data logs.
- Good understanding of multi-threaded environments and network principles. Experience with network protocols TCP/IP, UDP etc.
- Good software practices ideally working within Agile environment with continuous integration, TTD, code review.
Please email your CV (current salary, reasons for leaving) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg . (R1101468) Thank you.