Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Applications Engineer (Up to S$3.3K/Tuas/US MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030418
EA License No. 04C4294
Our client is an US MNC in the cooling systems industry.
- Lead product customization and feature development projects as per requirements in the ASO (Advance Sales Order), or based on design inputs from Marketing.
- Lead the project team in design efforts related to customization requirements specified in the ASO. This includes: (a) the generation of BOM (Bill of Material) and design specification, (b) development and qualification of prototypes.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing to meet production delivery and improvements
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior members.
- Ensure adequate technical rigor is applied in qualifying designs.
- Ensure projects are documented to record all relevant information. Ensure documents are stored in a manner such that they can be searched and retrieved easily.
- Develop and implement Engineering Standard Works.
- Participate in achieving department and organization goals that include ACE (Achieving Competitive Excellence), Ethics, EH&S (Environmental Health & Safety) and ESS (Employee Satisfaction Survey).
- Comply with company and regulatory Ethics and EH&S requirements. Take actions to prevent violations. Perform risk assessments, and good housekeeping practices.
- Up to 2 years of working experience
- Proficient in conversational and written Chinese to deal with Chinese counterparts
- Possess working experience and knowledge of electronics
- Must be from Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics background
- Salary up to $3300
- AWS + Variable Bonuses
Interested applicants may click APPLY NOW to proceed with application.
Alternatively, please click on this link http://www.stafflink.com.sg/submit_resume.html to submit your detailed resume via our website. Please kindly indicate the Position you are applying for and select ’REF35’ as Consultant Ref Code in our website.
Kindly provide the following details within your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .