People Advantage Pte Ltd
People Advantage provides uncompromised manpower outsourcing solutions.
As a member of the Certis Group, we have a strong advantage in manpower solutions, tapping on years of experience and expertise in putting together the synergistic best fit solution of Man (human resources), Machine (technology) and Method (end-to-end process of excellence). This is an operating philosophy we call M3. Not to mention our developed frameworks and dedication in delivering service excellence and continuous improvement. What this translates to is a dynamic, innovative and forward-looking company that is geared to anticipate your every need, and exceed all expectations from a complete end-to-end process. In short, we plan for your success today, and into the future.
Our professional suite of services include manpower consulting, analysis, planning, implementation and management of human resources, transition management, operations optimisation and process augmentation.
With People Advantage, you can be assured of our commitment to deliver workforce and business optimisation to create an effective advantage for your business.
Speak to us today. Call us at 6842-8306.
For information on our job openings, please go to www.certissecurity.com/peopleadvantage/jobs
People Advantage Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 201019780M
Employment Agency License No. 11C3955
Application Support Analyst (ASP.Net/C#)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154535
EA License No 11C3955
- Manage application and system issues and respond to production emergencies in timely manner
- Perform routine checks and investigate issues in relation to software applications and diagnose root causes.
- Work with helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors for application support and problem resolution.
- Refining application support standards and processes and writing related documents
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT development and/or Application Support
- 4 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- 1 Year of experience in the following:
- Data analytic tools such as SPLUNK
- IT Disaster Recovery (DR) exercise
- Metadata Standards such as MARC21
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested applicants, please send your profile stating your availability, work experience, current and expected remuneration.
For more information about People Advantage, please visit:
(People Advantage is a member of Certis CISCO group)
Employment Agency License No.: 11C3955
EA Registration No.: R1543877
We wish you all the best in your job search!
Please feel free to recommend this position to your contact(s) or friend(s) or relative(s) who may be interested in the above position.