Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Application Support (Loyang/Office Hours/$2600)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003217658
EA License No 08C2893
- Provide and perform technical and system administration support to SharePoint, SSRS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP;
- Handle support desk business application (BA) day-to-day issues and request collaboration with internal IT team members or vendors to facilitate a standardized end-to-end problem/ change management process;
- Implement proactive measure and continuous improvement to ensure robustness and performance of applications;
- Ensure compliance of IT control (Guidelines, policies and procedures);
- Conduct end users training for new applications
- Minimum 1 year experience in Application support/developer field
- Must have experience in SQL
- Salary: Up to $2600
- Location: Loyang
- Duration: 12 months contract under CAPITA’s payroll
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30am-6pm
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 08C2893