TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188685
This is a highly dynamic role where you will be exposed to different aspects of IT and operations.
- Support regional countries in technical development / enhancements of Company’s software application
- Deliver well-designed program and solution that meet users’ requirement based on the business process
- Install, configure, testing, training and support of deployed software solution
- Establishing a clear and detailed documentation, manuals and technical reports
- Priorities, work independently, and meet with objectives with little supervision
- Provide end-user day to day support and training for application software
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or other similar discipline.
- Programming experience in Navision, NET and SQL Windows Scripting will have added advantage
- Commitment to working in cross-functional teams
- Team Player with strong communication skills
- Applicants must be fluent in spoken Chinese & English (to liaise with associates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed resume with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format.