Application Project Manager (Dynamics NAV)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955561
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3628700/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Application Project Manager (Dynamics NAV) to work with a multinational firm.
Our client is a leading provider within the FMCG industry. Due to aggressive expansion in the region, there is now an outstanding opportunity for a high-calibre Application Project Manager (Dynamics NAV) to be part of their team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading project deliverable, with an emphasis on quality, productivity and consistency.
- Manage and plan the resources needed from user requirement, development of functional specification, testing and user training.
- Creating time-lines and making sure that the project adheres to the budget
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals.
- Ensuring most of the IT needs of the business are delivered and supported in a timely and cost effective manner
The successful applicant should have
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent qualified
- PMP certification or Prince2 will be of added advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is required for this role
- Extensive experience in milestone planning and vendor management is required
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Rapid Career Progression
- Great Salary Benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg