(Senior) Application Engineer (C#/SQL)
Memberson Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033156
The application engineer is an impactful addition to the team and will significantly contribute to Memberson core technical expertise and ability to provide advanced and unique solutions to our clients. The application engineer will provide advice, support and implement technical solutions to help our clients with their customer engagement strategies and solutions.
- Responsible for the technical delivery in client implementation, upgrade and enhancements
- Develop, test and support of Memberson product/module features and customisation for clients which includes configuration of the different modules and scripting for client customisations
- Support sales and account managers around data science and analytics including data migration, data export / import, data correction and reports.
- Coordinate and conduct reviews like Gap Analysis and User Acceptance Tests with internal and external stakeholders and perform verification checks to ensure successful deployment
- Provide second level application support for Memberson product/module to clients which require technical expertise and knowledge, including analysis of cases to identify recurring incidents.
- Ensure complete client documentation on all customisations or client modifications
- Maintain an up to date delivery plan with all necessary details (timelines, effort, scope)
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree in Computer Science Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 years working experience in C# and SQL. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of T-SQL is required.
- Knowledge of C# using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above is required.
- Experience working with customers, understanding their issues and managing their expectations.
- Experience in identifying issues by analysing data and writing software tools to enable the efficient analysis of complex system data logs.
- Self-driven, work independently and willing to work in a flexible and non-hierarchical environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, a team player
- Analytical, good at problem solving, and being able to work efficiently and effectively under stressed condition.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Memberson Pte Ltd
About Memberson Pte Ltd
Memberson is a leading innovator and provider of Marketing Automation, Retail CRM and Customer Loyalty solutions and services that empower organizations to Connect, Engage and Transact™ with their customers wherever they are, on any device, at any time.
We offer a progressive and multicultural environment with the opportunity of working with innovative software and exciting global implementation projects. We are a genuine knowledge company whose strength lies in the expertise of our team and therefore we grow when our team members make progress.
Winning the prestigious Red Herring Asia Future Technology Award is an acknowledgement of the team’s passion, commitment and focus.
We are growing and seek to appoint highly-motivated, committed and passionate team players to join us.