iOM Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959515
- Application Support, Resolution & Management
- Provide technical support to customer production system running our in-house Retail applications.
- Provide solution to customer reported calls and incidents.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved and the customers are satisfied.
- Produce quality development works and adhere to standard and methodology.
- Perform quality assurance activities such as unit testing, system testing, code review, etc.
- Report status and process to Manager on a regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement on action plans.
- Work with the Manager to ensure support and services consistency.
- Manage, track and ensure proper closure of defects detected in production.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous satisfaction and the application of tools for monitoring, management and optimization.
- Conduct testing activities for fixes and new release i.e. prepare test plan, prepare and update traceability matrix, generate test cases, perform test execution, review test results and generate test report.
- Track status of issues/activities to ensure timely follow-up.
- Provide quality delivery of enhancements, application implementation and support within the budget and timeline.
- Attend and document internal and external discussion and meetings.
- Provide support to users during user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor degree in computer science/engineering OR equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in presales and technical application development, delivery and support functions
- Good understanding and experience in project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is necessary
- Technically sound with at least 2 year of hands-on experience in .Net, and SQL and Crystal report.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good analytical and trouble-shooting skills, as well as capable of making quick and sound decisions
- Good team player
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to iOM Pte Ltd
About iOM Pte Ltd
Helping Customers boldly face the changes driving the IT industry since 1979, iOM is one of the longest established software Companies in Asia.
iOM (formerly known as EDS) started out as a provider of finance, distribution and manufacturing software packages together with implementation and software maintenance services. These packages were the pioneers in what is today known as ERP applications.
Outsourcing and facilities management divisions were formed and these services were provided to Customers throughout Asia. The company also launched its own Human Resource Management product HRPRO and its end to end software for fashion retailers, Retailigence.
It is relatively easy for a Company to describe its services and claim excellence in what it does. The final test of this would be, to be able to examine how that Company manages its own operations.
iOM prides itself in having the lowest possible ratio of administration staff to professional staff. iOM continually seeks better and more efficient methods by which to run our business and in doing so, adopt the latest available technologies as soon as they become viable in a commercial environment.
More Jobs from this employer