APJ Sales Center Lead
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034298
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 232323232323
This role is offered on a 12 month renewable contract.
We are working on behalf of Microsoft to recruit a Sales Center Lead, to be based on-site at their regional headquarters in Singapore CBD.
APJ Sales Center (SC) Lead who will manage a team of Sales Center Business Development Managers (SCBDM) across Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) to flawlessly deliver Microsoft revenue to plan through our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partner’s Sales Center engines. The APJ Sales Center Lead will be responsible to own and drive sales and marketing programs to increase sales of Microsoft technologies through the OEM’s various Sales Centers across the APJ region.
This will include achievement of Microsoft sales KPIs through the OEM Sales Centers, managing ongoing training and readiness for the OEM Microsoft specialists, development of investment plans including offers, promotions and incentives, and managing a consistent rhythm of the business in collaboration with the OEM and the local Microsoft sales teams.
Cross-team relationship building/virtual team management capabilities are essential due to the nature of a highly matrixed environment both at the OEM and within Microsoft. This individual will need to engage with a broad set of stakeholders across functions (Brand, Sales, Marketing) and across countries both at the OEM and within Microsoft to ensure alignment. This individual will be responsible to help land the OEM/Microsoft Sales Center Programs in their region and help provide guidance regarding how to tailor the program based on local business needs.
Qualifications & Skills Recommended:
- Must have a BA or 4 year equivalent degree, MBA a plus.
- Must have more than 5 years of relevant IT sales experience and/or experience with IT Hardware OEMs or distribution, preferably in an inside sales environment
- Understand key Microsoft products and technologies (Windows, Office, Server, SQL)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to guide data analyst to conduct the right set of analyses to uncover new insights
- Requires an individual with broad skill-set encompassing excellent sales & relationship management capabilities.
- Proven ability to collaborate well with cross functional groups and virtual teams, and to effectively collaborate with others to achieve specific objectives.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; strong negotiation skills, self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision to get the job done.
- Mandarin and/ or Japanese a strong plus as coverage includes China and Japan.
- Other competencies include: Drive for Results, Problem Solving, Planning, Organizing and Coordinating, Decision Making, Creativity, Communication Skills, Negotiation and Conflict Management, Customer Focus, Representing Microsoft and Cross Group Collaboration.
- This position requires up to 25% travel.
- Preferred location is Singapore
If you are interested in this role, please apply using the link below to forward your CV and cover letter containing your current notice period and salary.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Glenn Paul Murphy
Registration Number: R1656322
EA License Number: 07C3924