CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
API Supervisor (Chemical or Pharmaceutical Plants) / INW
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961518
EA License No 08C2893
Our client is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company. They are looking for a highly motivated API Supervisor to join their team.
- Supervise the activities in the API warehouse: goods receipt, dispensing, goods delivery.
- Plan the team’s activities to ensure that all processes are adequately manned in order to achieve the production requirements with minimal disruption to work flow or process consistency.
- Develop, revise and review SOPs as needed to cover routine production activities.
- Verify the correct implementation of all SOPs from the production personnel under his responsibility.
- Communicate effectively company policies, objectives, and results as appropriate.
- Carry out on-the-job training of chemical operators, incorporating cGMP, SOPs and safety procedures.
- Ensure high standard of housekeeping and general facility maintenance in the plant at all times.
- Liaise with maintenance supervisor on all maintenance matters, ensuring that equipment is properly prepared and isolated, that proper permits have been issued and that proper supervision and capabilities are present.
- Ensure that all maintenance activity is coordinated with production plans as far as possible.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a Chemical plant or Pharmaceutical Plant.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- Ability to multitask.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: INW) or contact our office at +65 6318 9017 for a confidential discussion.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: INW
EA License No.: 08C2893