APAC Senior Finance Manager
Adecco - SS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003109323
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. DRAMAPAC1
A public listed company in the US, our Client is from the info system industry and they are seeking the right candidate to join them as a APAC Finance Manager. This is a leadership role reporting to the APAC Finance Director.
- Singaporeans only
- Good Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in external audit firms, preferably Big 4 and also commercial exposure
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is compulsory
- The candidate should have strong track record in leading and grooming a team
- Operational accounting, with 10% FP&A
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Email your latest resume to Evonne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Evonne Ouyang ChuChu
Direct Line: 6697 7881
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1329049
About Adecco - SS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.