APAC Copywriting Specialist (contract)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960589
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3644290/001
- Opportunity to gain APAC exposure at an MNC
- Top 10 most innovative companies of 2016
- Work life balance by flexible working hours
Our client is an American MNC in the computer hardware space predominantly focused on supply chain, retail, health care and government sector. Our client was voted top ''10 most innovative company of 2016''due to their excellent solutions, services and visibility. The company has more than 60 offices worldwide and over 1 billion dollars in revenue.
- Create thought leadership content to strengthen external reputation by successfully communicating the company's position in technology and company's long-term objectives for high performance and profitable growth.
- Be able to manage in market agencies for local PR support in assigned countries. Monitor agencies deliverable and performance against goals.
- Contribute to determine the activities needed to establish a best-in-class PR plan for the solution business across APAC.
- Deliver professional support and direction to the sales team together with the PR APAC lead.
- Use quantitative measurements to identify progress.
- 1-4 year's experience within Public Relations or Communications in an international company, PR agency, or extensive marketing management experience
- Experience in agency management and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, spoken and written is an advantage due to liaising with mandarin speaking clients
- Strong copywriting skills
This is an opportunity for you to get APAC exposure at a global tech MNC. Work closely with the head of APAC to develop strong content to effectively communicate the company's position in technology. You will be heavily involved in the overall PR strategy where your work will be of great importance to the company. This is an opportunity to be part of one of the top 10 most innovative companies of 2016 and add to their strong value proposition of excellent solutions, services and visibility.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Charles] [Hazeleger] on [+65 6416 9939].
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg