Innoheart Pte. Ltd. is a preclinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing evaluation in the areas of Biomedical Devices (e.g. coronary stents), Biologics (including cell therapy for regenerative medicine) and other Medical Implants (e.g. pacemakers), particularly cardiovascular and orthopedic/spinal related type products.
In line with our expansion plans, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Animal Care Assistant (Temp/Contract/Perm )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028043
You will be responsible for animal husbandry work, cleaning and other general duties to ensure good and proper care of our animals. You may also assist our veterinary staff in operations and surgeries to the animals.
- Physically fit and healthy with no allergies to animals.
- Working experience with animal husbandry and/or veterinary training will be advantageous but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays – 6 days a week, 1 day off per week (weekday)
- Working hours will be a minimum of 4 to 6 hours per day as needed by the business requirements.
- Able to start immediately.
- Able to speak and write simple English.
- Minimum primary school education.
Interested applicants please submit your detailed resume with a recent photograph, current and expected salary and availability date.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.