Analyst, Trade Services, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188384
Employer Ref. 1700010E
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Daily Processing and Issuance of Letter of Credit in accordance to bank’s SOP
- Basic understanding and awareness of industry rules (UCP600, ISBP, URR etc) governing LC
- A keen eye for details and ability to work within a team
- Good follow up abilities and able to track and close outstanding items in a timely manner
- Good phone etiquette and comfortable talking to both internal and external stakeholders
- Other administrative duties assigned by supervisor
- Tertiary education with 1-2 years of operations experience.
- Fresh graduates can be be considered
- Prior experience in Trade Finance will be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
VP, Regional Strategic Planning & Support, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
AVP / Senior Associate, Technology Engineer, Institutional Banking Tech, Technology and Operations