Analyst, Trade Operations (Customer Service Support Unit), Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959683
Employer Ref. 160001SS
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Timely delivery of work assigned. Apply as per SLA and Dept cut off times with good quality
- Timely and accurate feedback for enquiry from internal and external sources
- All work performed is in accordance with the established procedures, policies, guidelines and standards as applicable
- Full compliance with all the Bank's policies, guidelines and code of conduct etc
- Timely escalation of error, problem, exception or abnormal transaction to Team Lead
- Ensure payments are promptly prepared and Checkers are made aware of time critical payments.
- Ensure LC (Issue, Advise Amend) are promptly reviewed, workable and prepared for issue / advise / amend after appropriate authorization. Inconsistencies, unworkable issues to be highlighted, raised and resolved as appropriate
- Processing Import and Export trade related products
- Filing and general administrative tasks as required in the daily running of the Dept
- Monitor fees, commissions and charges to be collected from customers in timely manner
- Deal with queries in timely manner
- Monthly Dept statistics as requested
- Monitoring of Daily reports as requested
- Full attendance of all training courses as required
- Min 2 years working experience
- Working knowledge of general banking principles
- Good knowledge of Systems used within the Dept.
- Awareness of and developing understanding of:
- Import & Export Letters of Credit (UCP 600 & ISBP98 )
- Documentary Collections (URC 522)
- Bank to Bank Reimbursement (URR 725)
- International Standby Practices ISP98
- ICC URDG 758 Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantee
- Familiarity with SWIFT messages
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate, Structured Trade Middle Office, Commodity Structured Trade Operations, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
Documentation Manager, Implementation - Global Transaction Services, Institutional Banking Group