Analyst, Regional Credit Risk & Portfolio Management (Group Consumer Banking & Wealth Management), Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987267
Employer Ref. 160001RC
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Compile and review of MIS for MAS reporting, Group reporting and regional management review (both business and RMG management) for all locations.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly reporting of portfolio performance to Regional Management.
- Review, consolidate, query and validate various stress testing methodologies and results before submitted for approval to regional credit head and MAS for all locations.
- Standardise reporting and analytics methodologies and definition across the locations.
- Coordinate and compile any credit surveys, consultations and QIS from MAS. Participate in MAS regulation changes exercise and surveys that affect across all locations.
- Consolidate and review SP forecast and annual budgeting for all locations.
- Review locations scorecards development, analysis (cut off, line assignment swap, etc), implementation, validations and monitoring for all locations.
- Review and support all locations ICAAP methodologies and result for consumer banking. Consolidate and submit ICAAP templates on NPL/SP.
- Prepare MIS deck for regional reporting (Senior Management reporting).
- Regulators, senior management and rating agencies enquiries and consultations.
- Drive automation of MIS reporting at the regional level.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- 1-2 years of exposure in areas related to consumer credit will be an advantage.
- Understanding of consumer loan products including product structure/packaging, regulatory requirements, product profitability, performance analysis.
- Strong IT skillset including MS Office, Excel (Macro, VBA) and SAS.
- Analytical with an eye for detail.
- Self-driven, independent and also a team player.
- Decisive and solutions-focused, with strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication and writing skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate / Analyst, Commodities Operations, Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations