CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Analyst Programmer (C#, Java, .NET, VB, SQL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988681
EA License No 08C2893
- Participate in all stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Hands-on development on new applications as well as maintenance and enhancement on existing applications
- Technical documentation skills (including requirement, functional and technical specifications and test cases/matrix)
- Provide project with estimates and progress of tasks.
- Provide technical input to risk analysis and change control.
- Critically reviews all programs prior to implementation to verify consistency and conformance with established departmental guidelines, policies and practices as well as industry standard guidelines; performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.
- Accurately report project status to senior project team members.
- Provide pre and post sales technical support to customers.
- Manage and liaise with vendors where required.
- Degree/Diploma in IT/Computer Science
- Minimum 1 year experience in C#, Java, Microsoft.NET Visual Basic programming languages, and database management tools such as Access, SQL Server.
- Experience in software and application development with analysis and design work.