Analyst, MLR (Risk Analytics), Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955550
Employer Ref. 1600019Q
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Critically assesses Derivative Valuation and Greeks model validation and review
- Developing and implementing Market, Counterparty and Liquidity Risk models;
- Responsible of Asset/Liability Behaviour model development and Counterparty Risk model development
- Providing valuation model review and risk discovery
- At least 2 years relevant working/research experience.
- Minimally Master/PhD candidate in mathematics/statistics/quantitative finance
- Strong mathematical background
- Moderate programming skills (VBA, matlab, C#, etc)
- Basic/moderate knowledge in financial derivatives and risk management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate/Analyst, Business Intelligence Lead (Data), Customer Centre, Technology and Operations