Analyst, Issuer and Counterparty Risk, Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187383
Employer Ref. 17000100
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Issuer & Counterparty Risk is responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust measurement and reporting process for Issuer & Counterparty Risk arising from PFE, Independent Amount/Margin exposure on traded products across all Business Units in DBS globally i.e. Treasury & Markets, CBG (including Wealth Management), Commercial Banking and Vickers businesses. This role is to assist the department in building out Issuer and Counterparty Risk framework for all traded products
- Developing and implementing risk infrastructure related to Issuer Risk for all products related to Counterparty exposure for all traded products across DBS group (Treasury & Markets, CBG including Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Vickers businesses).
- Work with other teams in RMG – MLR, RMG – Credit, RMG – Risk Infrastructure, Technology & Operations and Business Units for process integration and methodology implementation
- Master's degree in quant with strong programming skills
- Working experience of 2 years or above in traded products,
- Strong expertise in C#, C++, VB, BI tools, R & technology to develop a functional management reporting.
- Knowledge of financial traded market products including structured products both in terms of pricing and risk of the product/ market
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Vice President, Syndicated Loan Agency, Institutional Banking Ops, Technology and Operations
VP, Finance Manager - Business Management, Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations