Analyst - eBanking | 12 Months | S$2,700 | CBD
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989415
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 98265
Analyst-eBanking | 12 Months | S$2,700 | CBD
- Our Client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services MNC.
- Leading provider in retail and commercial banking services.
- IT-savvy. Must be familiar with Window's and Apple's environment settings such as Java, Internet Explorer, Safari, Macintosh, and etc.
- Good with Microsoft excel functions such as vlookup.
- With 1-2 years' of banking experience (no prior experience can be considered as well!)
- Good Interpersonal skills with problem solving skills.
- Meticulous, detailed, and good attitude with the willingness to learn.
- To handle electronic banking setup / Internet banking for corporate clients' accounts.
- To add accounts into the platform and manage user creation and client work flow.
- To troubleshoot issues corporate clients may have.
- To conduct client training, consulting services and technical support to client.
- Participate in various projects such as certificate renewal, system migration.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chew Zi Jie Alvin
Direct Line: 6697 7901
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1547447
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com
About Adecco - GS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.