Our people matter…
As a leading insurer in Singapore recognized for our strength and dependability, Great Eastern is forging ahead to be the choice financial services provider in the region and beyond. We are seeking highly energized individuals to join our dynamic workforce. In Great Eastern, we believe that our people matter, and we take personal interest in the career development of our people. Exciting opportunities and excellent rewards await you at Great Eastern.
Analyst, Customer Analytics
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027913
Employer Ref. GM008/16
You will provide analytics support for the company in gaining meaningful insights of policyholders and acquiring greater sales through marketing campaigns.
- Support marketing campaigns through data preparation and data mining;
- Conduct pre-campaign sizing and post-campaign analysis;
- Develop dashboards to provide business with greater customer insights;
- Conduct customer segmentation and thematic analysis for customer strategizing;
- Build profile, segmentation and predictive models for developing effective marketing campaigns; and
- Explore other marketing analytic techniques relevant to industry and keep abreast of new techniques, or innovative use of statistical methods.
- Degree in business analytics, applied mathematics, statistics, econometrics or related fields in analytics;
- A minimum of 2-3 years of practical experience in analytics in the financial services or insurance industry;
- Able to perform analytics using at least one data mining software such as SAS;
- Experience in developing dashboard using software such as Qlikview;
- Possess strong reasoning and analytical skills to merge statistical insights with business realities;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills;
- Good time management skill, able to prioritize work to ensure efficiency; and
- Knowledge in insurance products is an advantage.