Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
6 months contract Analyst, Client Reporting Services (Financial Institution) - Convertible
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954045
EA License No 99C4599
- Deliver a superior client experience via front-line client service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries and the creation of accurate and meaningful ad hoc reports
- Analyze trends in queries to constantly improve service and client deliverables
- Understand flow of client, market and fund information
- Configure new client deliverables, maximizing the use of existing processes and tools
- Facilitate bespoke report creation through analyzing and researching client, market and fund data and related information
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate distribution of all deliverables, proactively communicating potential delays to clients
- Constantly evaluate systems, processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
- Support various projects, including automation/standardization efforts and the evolution of standard deliverables
- Understand the risk environment within the department – promote risk awareness, assessment and control
- BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics, or related field. MBA or CFA welcomed.
- Keen interest in investment products and a preference of 1-3 years of financial services experience, especially investment management, communications or data visualization
- Outstanding client service skills, maturity and judgment in dealing directly with clientele
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail, extremely accurate and well organized
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment; willingness to ask questions but also to learn independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an aptitude for learning new applications