Analyst / Associate, Fixed Income Origination, Treasury & Markets
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002980254
As a leader in treasury operations, we extend a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. There will be trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve our clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- Preparing/assisting in fixed income pitches/presentations to clients
- Assisting in certain aspects of deal execution including documentation, roadshow presentations, roadshow logistics and booklet
- Preparing market data analysis, peer comparison analysis, credit analysis, etc.
- Preparing adhoc reports such as budget reports, league tables, etc.
- Other adhoc administrative tasks as assigned by the senior bankers
- University graduate
- Over 1 year experience in capital markets/investment banking with fixed income/debt capital markets experience preferred
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Mandarin speaker preferred (not mandatory)