P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Analog Design Engineer (MNC, Urgent, S$3,800 - S$4,500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959583
EA License No 09C3710
- Perform circuit design and PCB layout using computer assisted engineering and design software e.g Allegro, PADS and etc
- Research suitable solutions, design or develop electrical or electronic solutions based on project requirements
- Prepare product documentation
- Communicate with internal and external project team to identify gaps between product and project specific requirement
- Develop actionable insights that help identify, define and prioritize new product opportunities
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 2-3 years of experience in Digital & Analog systems
- Experience in AC voltage systems would also be an advantage
- A good team player and ability to effectively communicate with the project team and end user