QUANTUM LEAP CAREER CONSULTANCY PTE LTD
Quantum Leap Career Consultancy started with the vision of sourcing the right kind of candidates for our partners because people are our assets and capital. We believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our clients with the best candidates to transform their business. In Quantum Leap, we are definitely the one-stop solutions to every placement needs.
For more Jobs, go to www.quantumcareer.com
LIKE Us on Facebook!
EA License: 11C5883
AML Operations Analyst (1 Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986789
EA License No 11C5883
AML Operations Analyst
Monitoring of private banking client transactions to detect any suspicions of money laundering.
AML Operations mitigates money laundering and terrorist financing risks for Institution and its customers in the global marketplace. It uses skilled analysts, state-of-the-art technology and globally standard policies and procedures to ensure effective monitoring and reporting of suspicious activities.
• Analysing alerts and investigating transactional activities to detect any suspicions of money laundering or terrorist financing activity.
• Investigates and performs 1st level analysis to detect any suspicions of money laundering or terrorist financing activity.
• Conduct searches, gather data and record evidence from internal systems, the internet, commercial databases and enquiry with business or Compliance contacts within Instituition
• Accumulate facts from investigations to be utilized in presentation to Senior Analyst.
• Draft and raise Additional Information Request (AIR)
• Conduct enhanced due diligence investigations in support of policies and procedures
• Reporting unusual client activities which might relate to money laundering or terrorist financing Reviewing Analysts’ recommendations for further enquiry, escalation or closure
• Conduct alert investigations using global standard policies, procedures and tools, aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory requirements
• Operate within agreed business SLAs and confidentiality standards
• Apply or adapt knowledge (obtained from training) of any imposed sanctions(s) or laws/regulation(s) to the task at hand
Skills and Qualification:
• Holds a recognized University Degree in Banking / Finance / Business
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skill
• Minimal work experience required in Operations environment, willing to learn attitude
• Knowledge of AML laws and regulations
• Demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis of raw data based on policy and work instructions
• Computer Literacy with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficient in Windows applications, and Internet and commercial database searches
• Strong sense of accountability and work ethic.