AML & Operational Risk Officer, Retail Banking
Bank of China Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027601
- To establish/re-define the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) framework, policies and processes to ensure these are robust to manage and stay ahead of the ML/TF risks
- Keep abreast of all developments on AML and collaborate with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to adopt best industry practices.
- Facilitate in reporting of suspicious transactions from Anti Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) perspective
- Ensure high level of AML awareness by conducting training.
- Perform compliance surveillance, conduct testing and inspection to identify control gaps and assesses the extent of compliance with laid down processes.
- Maintain reports of significant risks and recommendations, review and update policies and guidelines and procedures from time to time.
- Undertake any projects/assignments as determined by management.
- A recognised University Degree or Diploma
- Experience of over 3 years in compliance and operation risk control in the banking industry, preferably in Retail Banking.
- Familiarity with Retail Banking branch operation and regulatory requirement on AML&CFT, Banking Act, PDPA, SDIC and Risk Management & Internal Control and other regulatory requirement relating to retail products and services.
- Independent, resourceful, meticulous, good interpersonal relationship & communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate with our Chinese counterparts
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of China Limited
About Bank of China Limited
We, a leading foreign bank, invite applications for the following position: