Recruit Express Pte Ltd - BFCG9
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
1 year AML & Financial Crime Analyst - (Central/ US MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959482
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SYL
Industry: Oil and Gas (US MNC)
• Conduct AML/KYC reviews of new counterparties
• Complete financial crime reviews of existing counterparty files, ensuring all relevant information is up to date and that any change in risk profile has been identified and addressed.
• Liaise with counterparties as necessary to obtain documentation relating to AML checks.
• Assist with ongoing monitoring of counterparties, for example investigating alerts from screening tools (World Check One)
• Respond to counterparty related queries from the business.
• Work with the Supervisor to enhance the AML program, draft and update processes and procedures as required.
• Help the business to understand and identify AML/KYC risks and requirements.
• Ensure AML records are created and retained in the correct manner and meet all retention requirements.
- 1 year of relevant experience