Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
AML Analyst (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959541
EA License No 10C4544
An interesting role as a member of the newly created Business Control Management (‘BCM’) team which focuses on a variety of control testing activities. The BCM team is a neutral monitoring function and the primary control testing team within PB business, setup as part of the Location First Line of Defense Support (“FLDS”). FLDS in turn reports to the PB Location COO, whom in turn reports to the PB APAC COO.
The Bank aims to hire persons with the right skill sets when staffing the BCM function, which is crucial in supporting the Bank's Risks and Controls Framework, as well as to ensure compliance of all Singapore booking platform operational activities with the respective local and offshore regulations by providing support to the Front Office organization on all risk and control related matters.
The role includes the following core tasks and involvement:
- You are working in a dynamic and motivated team of business controllers with the overall purpose to strengthen the bank's control framework.
- You are responsible to perform regular business controls and reviews with accuracy, consistency and good quality; and producing the results for reporting purposes in a timely manner.
- You are partnering with Client Facing Employees, Front Office Management and other key stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, APAC and Location FLDS etc.) and acting as a control and review subject matter expert on various topics (such as Investment Suitability, Cross Border, Know-Your-Customer (‘KYC’) Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing (‘AML/CTF’), Anti-Fraud etc.).
- You are supporting Front Office Management (Market Group Heads and Market Area Heads) in conducting regular and quality Supervisory controls in a timely manner.
- You ensure that control results are being reported and shared with all relevant stakeholders, where the gaps/issues identified are being escalated on a timely basis.
- Where gaps have been identified, you would provide suggestions on how they can be closed. Where areas of improvements have been identified, you would provide suggestions such as streamlining the existing controls for possible increased efficiency.
- You ensure that control and review results are being validated and tracked on an ongoing basis.