As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
ALM Analyst - Valuation Control/ Product Control (Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988460
EA License No. 01C4394
Salary Range: $4,000 to $6,000
Location: Changi Business Park (Shuttle buses islandwide)
Duration: 6 months contract (Renewable/ Convertible)
To assist the Senior Manager to ensure that the Valuation Control responsibilities as a function are met. These include,
1. Responsibility for the independent valuation at month-end of all assets and liabilities within ALM business using multiple external vendor services pricing.
2. Providing timely information to the relevant product controller on the impacts to their books.
3. Conducting reviews of significant deals
4. Review and implement Independent Pricing methodologies.
5. Ensure ALL trades are marked to fair value.
6. Establish best practice valuation techniques.
7. Ensure a robust and optimized Prudential Valuation Framework for ALM.
1. Educated to degree level; preferably with a Finance / Business OR Financial Engineering background OR Masters degree in a quantitative subject.
2. Strong sense of integrity and financial independence is required.
3. Detailed product knowledge, fully conversant with industry and accounting issues, valuation techniques, liquidity and risk issues etc.
4. Strong IT skills. In particular Excel, VBA, SQL and functional programming.
5. Experience of Global Markets treasury products (covering All Global Markets products)
6. Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written (report and guideline writing) and verbally.
8. Analytical and challenging mindset.
Name: Ang Zhen Hui, Jasper (Hong Zhenhui)
Registration No: R1544116
EA License No.: 01C4394