AIX ,Linux, WebSphere, IBM http server, Jboss , MQ & Infra Lead
BGC Search – Main
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153898
EA License No. 12C5983
- Supporting 24/7 Data center equipped with AIX servers configured as LPAR’s with HACMP Cluster.
- Setting up completely virtualized environment implemented on P780 and P740 servers (LPAR, Dual VIO server, Link aggregated SEA , NPIV , LPM ).
- Performance fine tuning, monitoring and system Security in IBM P-Series servers includes (p520, p550, p570,p740 and p780).
- Install and configure HACMP cluster and perform failover and fall back testing.
- Troubleshoot HACMP related issues.
- Setting up VCS cluster in HA DR mode in AIX servers.
- Setting up and troubleshooting GPFS file systems on local and remote cluster.
- Server Hardening and follow up for ISCD sign off.
- Health check and Deviation fixing in UAT environment and proceed to apply on Production environment after UAT sign off with valid Change requests.
- Follow Patch management process to update TL and SP levels on OS and other sub systems
- Execute critical Change activity during green zones.
- SAN migration and file system conversion activities (JFS to JFS2)
- Middleware installation and configuration such as Web Sphere application server, MQ, IBM Http Server, Connect Direct.
- Enable SSL communication between WAS, MQ and IHS and 3rd party applications.
- DB2 Database Administration in DB2 v8.1, v8.2, v9.1, v9.5, v9.7, v10.1.
- MySQL Enterprise Edition 5.5 , 5.6
- High Availability environment support using HACMP & VCS Cluster, HADR.
- ITIL Process experience - Incident Management, Change Management and Problem management, Request management and Knowledge Management.
- Strong in shell scripting to automate the database housekeeping activities.
- Design and developed scripts using Korn Shell to automate daily and weekly housekeeping jobs
- Prepare for infrastructure-related project to be handed over to the infrastructure steady-state team to manage the servers.
- Participate in project planning and attend pre-delivery meetings where necessary.
- Coordination and updating of relevant configuration details documents.
- Co-ordination of activities to resolve issues and report to management.
- Daily HC and house keep log file and check backup status.
- Application deployment CR support and raise Jboss application related CR’s.
- Support if any interface system testing.
Tools & Utilities:
- IBM System Directory 6.3, BMC v7, IBM HMC v7 and HP ILO , RMAN, TOAD, Putty
- IBM certified AIX System administrator.
- IBM certified Web sphere MQ Administrator
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.6 Database Administrator
- DB2v9 Certified Database administrator for DB2 UDB LUW
- ITIL® V3 FOUNDATION Certified FOR IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Aix7.1 , Aix 6.1
- Linux 6.3,7.1kernel 2.6 , WebSphere 7.0 & 8.5.5, MQ 7.0 & 7.5
Interested applicants please submit resumes in MS Word format to InfoTech.
Please include the following information to facilitate the shortlisting process:
- Photo Attached
- Complete resume & detailed work experience
- Reason for leaving
- Last-drawn salary
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period, if any
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
BGC Search Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 12C5983
Elaine Yuk Yee Lam
Registration No. : R1101783
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – Main
About BGC Search – Main
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
BGC Search Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 12C5983)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606