Airfreight Operations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986403
- To supervise the day to day operation of the airfreight operations.
- To manage the suppliers/vendor of the airfreight operations.
- To manage all administration matters relating to the air operation set up.
- To coordinate and execute the cross trade business of other countries related to Singapore business.
- To ensure all procurements are in compliance and file up proper administratively.
- To support the network/agent business in response to quotes and information as and when required.
- To support Commercial department in quoting process in large tender or projects
- Responsible for the P&L of the product.
- Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in freight and logistics sales/ business development/operation/customer service.
- Knowledge of both import and export air operation
- Team player; work as a team and willingness to share ideas and coach fellow colleagues.
- Pleasant personality, good listener and outgoing personality.
- Self starter.
- Passionate; always exploring new ways of meeting targets.
- Strong communicator and strong leadership.
- Work location: Changi Airfreight Centre
- 5 day work week