KSC Consultants Pte Ltd
Consist of a group of vastly experienced recruitment specialists whom has developed a fine-tuned and successful recruitment service provider for many industries.
In KSC, we offer a comprehensive approach to recruitment. Focussing on vacancies at all levels from technical, sales and managerial up to board level, our industry specific consultants utilise a combination of advertising, networking and search and selection techniques to identify and source suitable candidates on behalf of their clients.
Here at KSC, we pride ourselves on forging long-term, strong business relationships with our clients; therefore we take the time to understand your requirements, providing an effective and efficient service whilst managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
Tel: 6737 7335 / Fax: 6737 7556
Aircraft Technician (5 days/Islandwise/Immediate) Up to $2500 **All are welcome**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029612
EA License No 11C2878
Employer Ref. KSC161105N
An Aerospace company is seeking for individuals to join them,
- Strp, build, inspect, assemble and test gas turbine engines
- Perform work at cell level to meet production schedule and cost control for engines jobs
- Handle facilities and equipment setup & tooling design/ modification
- Provide guidance and mentoring of younger peers
- Participate in process improvement/ drive productivity
- Minimum NITEC in Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical & Aerospace Technology
- Prior aviation experience will be an added advantage
- Energetic, willing to learn and able to travel abroad on short notice
Interested applicants kindly email your resumes in MS Word format with your most recent photo to email the following details:
- Availability & related work experiences
- Current/last drawn salaries
- Expected salary
- Position applied for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant in Charge: Nicole
EA Reg No.: R1546889
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).