Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Aftersales & CRM Exec (Automotive industry / Up to $4K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003026377
EA License No. 04C4294
Employer Ref. ref 23
- To provide regional support for After-sales operations, homologation and CRM.
- Administration of homologation and licensing requirements for luxury vehicle models with local regulatory governmental agencies in APAC region
- Produce and monitor regional and dealer specific After-sales and performance related reports.
- Design centralized Digital and Direct After-sales marketing plans to achieve organization goals and monitor the implementation of marketing strategies
- Implement and maintain all Sales-force After-sales accounts for APAC dealers
- Lead regional planning for After-sales related product actions, launches and dealer activities
- Provide first level support on technical and parts related queries for dealers in APAC region
- Coordinate all After-sales related technical and non-technical training
- Conduct induction programs for new dealerships on After-sales start-up (warranty, parts, service, CRM, internal systems and processes)
- Handling recalls and campaigns for countries in the APAC region
- Monitor dealer network's After-sales business activities
- Improve Incremental After-sales revenue
- Establish sales-force system and training for After-sales
- Liaise with Local authorities to ensure smooth registration of motorcars
- Develop After-sales marketing plan to increase loyalty and customer retention
- Degree Qualifications or similar preferred.
- 2-3 years working experience
- Aptitude for numbers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Calculating statistics with excel and macros
- Team player with positive attitude and proactive
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
- Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
- Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
- Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Cerella Sim Siew Hoon
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1329023