CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
After Sales Service Engineer (Drives & Instrumentation) / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028066
EA License No 08C2893
Provide after sales service to build and maintain good customer relations to achieve service targets.
- Perform site acceptance tests, commissioning and start-up assistance.
- Provide field operations and technical support to customers. Interface with customers on after sales service, understand and assist customers in defining their needs.
- Attend to all repairs/maintenance related problems on-site, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
- Work closely with sub-contractor technicians in fulfillment of repair schedule.
- Conduct technical training to enable users/customers in optimizing the product performance.
- Provide inputs from field to Engineering and factory for new products design or existing products improvement.
- Interact actively with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and develop service business.
- Ensure full compliance with standard guidelines in product applications, controls and documentation.
- Update customer complaints log system & prepare monthly failure analysis report.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years sales and service experience in related industry.
- Sound technical knowledge in Drive & Instrumentation.
- Must possess working experience in technical servicing role.
- Hands-on in servicing customers and able to work independently on job site.
- Must be prepared for some overseas travelling when required.
- Must be ready to support customer requirements with on call system.