Career Trend Pte Ltd
About Career Trend....
an established recruitment & search firm in Singapore. Our recruitment professionals have rendered seamless staffing solutions to our clients and candidates for a broad spectrum of industries and positions. We position ourselves to be a strategic partner to our clients and take pride in surpassing our customers’ expectations.
Licence No: 06C5316
Our Client is in the luxury retail industry with boutique stores in Singapore and Worldwide
If you are keen to apply for this position, please send your CV/Resume including the following information in your CV/Resume:
- Notice Period
- Current and Expected Salaries (Monthly & Annually)
- Reasons for leaving all previous and current jobs
- Details/Scale of projects handled
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
After Sales Administrator(Luxury Retail MNC)/5 Days/Town/ Max $3000+Bonus
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028569
EA License No 06C5316
Employer Ref. Jus/13/After Sales Administrator
- Perform repair administration and coordination - repair receipt, scheduling repair timeline/ completion, repair pricing estimate, component / spare parts requisition and tracking, invoicing etc.
- Act as an intermediary between technicians/workshops and company's stores/ 3rd parties; tracking and update repair status through internal systems
- Handle the escalation process towards subcontractors and/or other service centres
- Perform aesthetic check on repaired items
- Manage and settle claims from customers
- Create sales order and coordinate delivery of spare parts to stores and 3rd parties
- Generating regular and on demand statistics and reports including open orders, lead time etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- GCE O Level/Diploma
- Prior working experience in an after-sales service environment in luxury retail/retail industry
- Experience in handling customer service, order-processing and/or administration
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment which require high level of engagement and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested Candidates, please send in your resume to Justin Cai (EA Personnel Registration No.: R1108740). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified