SAVVY (SG) PTE LTD
Savvy Creative Recruitment is a privately owned, boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in identifying exceptional creative talent & introducing them to reputable businesses across the Globe for Permanent, Contract & Freelance placements. With offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are currently supporting the following industry sectors: Graphics, Digital, Interiors, Architecture, Fashion, Broadcasting, Marketing & Public Relations.
UEN: 201133378K | License No: 14C6957
Advertising Sales Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958051
EA License No 12S5303
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy seeking and chasing leads?
Savvy is working with a leading global digital news portal and newspaper for the Maritime Industry. They focus on business, policy, trends and key players relating to the industry with most updated and unbiased news content. They are one of the best publication of its type in the market.
They have 8 offices around the world and are looking for a driven Advertising Sales Executive for their Singapore office.
The right candidate will be generating qualified sales opportuntities for a few key markets across the globe, acquire new clients, develop and maintain existing ones. There will be a weekly, monthly and yearly sales target that comes with a rewarding commission scheme.
- Min 1-2 years of strong B2B sales experience to corporate clients
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and a secondary language.
- Observant and strong listener to understand clients’ needs, deliver top solutions and is customer-focused.
- Open and willing to learn new sales techniques
- Adaptable to fast changes in the Maritime and media industries
- Passionate and keen interest in the Maritime industry is key
- Independent individual that requires little supervision
- Overall a positive attitude and knows how to have fun!
This is a great opportunity to join a growing media company and it comes with a competitive salary package with attractive bonus scheme. If you’re this amazing person described above, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6236 0520 to find out more.