Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer - 1 year contract /MNC
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189147
EA License No 08C2893
- Developing interactive front-end & back-end web experiences using HTML5, CSS3 & JS on AEM platform
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI /UX designs
- Support project deployment and related activities
- Developing customized AEM components as per requirements
- Troubleshoot AEM issues - investigate, identify and resolve application defects, providing user operational support and ensure full availability of all enterprise website applications
- Work closely with project manager to develop and deliver digital projects
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in developing Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including components, templates, workflows, dialogs, widgets, and bundles.
- Knowledge of Web apps technologies – HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JSON and Bootstrap.
- Experience on Java Content Repository ( API) suite, Sling Web framework, DAM and OSGi framework.
- Experience in migration into AEM from other CMS
- Experience in integration of AEM with other systems.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Good client communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a large team structure.
Good to have
- Familiarity with A/B Testing and Adobe Target.
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality.
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, Users, etc.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Experience in developing highly available, heavy traffic customer facing websites is a plus.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to RNS
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Reina Sia | REG No : R1547214