PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187511
To assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets
- Handle incoming inquiries
- Maintain a systematic filing and recording system for all correspondences
- Assist in the preparation and execution of hotel site inspection.
- Tertiary qualifications in Hotel management / Sales & Marketing or its related discipline
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in administrative function, preferably in a sales environment.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Cheerful and pleasant personality
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
About PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
As one of our valued PARKROYAL people you have the skills and knowledge to be our guests’ trusted local companion wherever they stay with us; introducing them to the unique sights, sounds and flavours of the city. At PARKROYAL, we are genuine people and we are passionate experts about all things local. We are always there to support our guests, ensuring their utmost comfort during their stay with us.