C & P Transport Pte Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034058
- Generate invoices/CN to customers
- Verify & check all charges/supporting documents are in order
- To ensure that all charges are invoiced accurately and closed within the stipulated time frame.
- Print and mail out invoices.
- Scanning and safekeeping of invoices
- Inform Supervisor to update customer details/sales quotation.
- Assist in handling customers’ queries on invoices.
- Cover other absent Billing Clerks’ duties when necessary.
- Other administrative & ad-hoc duties
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience, knowledge in Logistic industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in Navision is an advantage.
- Fast learner, hardworking, attention to details and responsible.
- Candidate to possess at least "O" Level, Higher secondary, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice