Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Administrator (Up to 3k/1 Year Contract / Chemical MNC @ Jurong Island)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033318
EA License No. 04C4294
- Provide strong and full administrative support to the Administrative Officer for the Jurong Island site
- Prepare and manage annual service budget in order to maximize service level and cost
- Provide administrative support to Jurong Island site
- Ensure coordination with external service providers for all facility management services such as office supplies, catering, laundry, gardening, security, and housekeeping
- Support the monitoring of vendor activities and service levels, highlight service gaps and propose service improvements
- Support in the budget preparation and submission for administration services
- Support the Senior Administration in the application and issuance of the Jurong Island visitor passes
- GCE "O" and/or GCE "A" level qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in office administration capacity
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Good coordination and organization skills
- Working location at Jurong Island (transport provided at Jurong East)
- Working hours from 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Chan Jie Min
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1551649