Adecco Management - HR
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982388
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 20161013
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in preparing payroll summary reports
- Based on agreed payroll calendar, to ensure timeliness in sending of consolidated reports to Payroll Team
- Ensure accuracy in maintaining leave and claims records
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in processing for medical claims card
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in processing / tracking / maintaining records for other leave - maternity and childcare leave, paternity leave *.
- Insurance updates
- Central point of contact
- Provide updates to the branches upon receipt of insurer's updates on changes / enhancements
- Follow up and update on insurance claims
- Participate in any legislated exercises for tabulation of payroll records, i.e. Special Employment Credit, Wage Credit Scheme, Job Credit
- Certificate / Diploma
Gwendolyn Amelia Loh Xiao Ting
Direct Line: 6697 7819
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1111423
About Adecco Management - HR
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.