The Wilson Group was established in 1962 in Australia. It has since grown to include over 800 car parks from Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Korea, China, Malaysia and Singapore. The brand is well regarded as the market leader in parking with an emphasis on integrity and service. Wilson Singapore, the largest private car park operator locally, has over 200 sites and 300 staff island wide.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to be part of our team contributing to the overall growth of our business.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960998
- To perform a wide variety of clerical functions with excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills
- To perform data entry duties
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- GCE 'O' Level & Above
- Good spoken and written communication in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people from all levels
- Proficient in MS Office
- A highly independent and meticulous individual who is able to work well under pressure
- Experience in carpark enforcement is an advantage
- Must be able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays
A compensation package commensurate with experience
and qualification will be offered to the successful candidate.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)