Administrative Officer | 6 months contract | East | $2200
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959608
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 95290
- Our Client is a subsidiary of one of the world's largest financial services organizations.
- Offers broad range of financial products and services.
- Tailored training and support
- Provides administrative support
- Able to work under fast-paced environment
- Basic Microsoft office skills Assist on data entry
- Experienced candidates and diploma preferred
- Perform back office funtions
- Administrative role
- Knowledge of word processing programs ( e.g. Microsoft Office )
- Prepare your updated resume and send to us
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up.
- Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lau Shuiling Xann
Direct Line: +65 6697 7904
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1658494
About Adecco - GS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.