Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Administrative / Means-Testing Executive (6 months) - $2900
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033424
EA License No 08C2893
- Means-testing for support application, ensuring the data and supporting documents are accurate and subsidy band
- ensuring application and supporting documents meet eligibility criteria, ensure accuracy of verification
- Liase with member of the public and healthcare providers
- undertake critical roles to ensure proper communication
- perform secretariat duties for divisional and external meetings
- mult-task and handle ad-hoc assignments, including user acceptance testing and system checking.
- Minimum Degree
- Prior experience in administrative and customer service will be advantegous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Our delicated and approachable Capita Consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume with
Title : Job Code: GNW AD
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Registration Number.: R1653971
Capita Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 08C2893