Accesstech Engineering Pte Ltd
Accesstech is a rapidly expanding group of companies with interest in Engineering Construction, Telecommunications and Investments. Founded in 1998 in Singapore with our principal business in high-tech factory engineering, we have since extended our expertise into commercial projects with luxury hotels and commercial properties. Quality, Educations and Environmental Health and Safety are foremost values in the company. Accesstech is ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001 certified. Our Integrated Management Systems promised the simplicity of delivery and assurance of our performance. Click here to find out more.
PEOPLE are the basis of a company potential. The fundamental success of a company will very much rely on its team of workforce. The company now seeks to secure further mid-and senior level leadership and functional support positions. We are seeking independent individuals who have the passion and drive to join our growing family.
Remuneration will commensurate with your education level and working experience. We invite you to send in your CV (cover letter with a detailed resume) in MS Word format and email us at email@example.com stating the job function in the email title.
Please include your current and expected salary and your availability in your CV for us to conduct a more effective job matching. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035482
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial support for Senior Management
- Work under the supervision of the HR or Operation personnel in charge
- Manage distribution of incoming mail and distribute to internal staff as well as outgoing packages
- Administration, tracking, recording and reporting of data in administrative functions
- Filing and ensuring consistency of documentation adhere to ISO requirement
- Coordination travel arrangement including flights, transfers, accommodation, and VISA applications
- Preparation of presentation material and company letters not limited to sign in/out of company properties and authorization of letters
- Responsible on corporate supplies, not limited to business cards, envelopes, festive items, stationery and refreshment
- Assist in preparation of Internal and External Audit
- Administer social media platform
- Manage office cleanliness, tidiness and provide necessary coordination with building management office
- All other ad-hoc tasks as and when delegated
- Minimum “O” Level or ITE Office Skill Certificate
- Preferable possess at least 1 year(s) of relevant experience in the local Construction Engineering Industry
- Meticulous , target oriented and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong sense of commitment, ability to work independently as well as a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint