As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Administrative Executive (Events Management / 6 months contract / $2800)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034335
EA License No. 01C4394
Administrative Executive - Events Management
- Plan and execute visit activities and related logistics (venue booking, catering, taxi booking, etc)
- Liaise with IT on videos of faculty talks
- Create welcome bags for faculty visitors
- Maintain database of program/event information, e-invite list
- Support for visitors
- Book travel and lodging arrangements, local transportation
- Process reimbursement
- Degree / Diploma with 2 years of working experience, preferably in events management
- Strong project management skills, able to manage timeline
- Resourceful and able to work independently