jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984752
Employer Ref. ADMINEXE-JOBDB-17102016
- Oversee all administrative tasks in the office compliance with NauticAWT policies and procedure
- Assist in travel arrangement including VISA application.
- Provide administrative support for the office maintenance.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls and routing correspondence.
- Assist in generating Purchase Orders for all purchases.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Assist in reports preparations, presentations and briefs.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Co-ordinate project-based work.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation, records and filing system
- Any other ad hoc task may be assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Discretion, confidentiality, initiative, adaptability, attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Good knowledge of office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Min. Diploma in any discipline with at least 3 years and above Administrative background will be added advantage.
Interest candidates please send detailed resume with photos and expected salary.
Only short listed candidate shall be notified.